AWS Services Explored
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) - logically isolated section of the AWS Cloud.
- AWS Transit Gateway - connectivity and routing between VPCs and Datacenter.
- AWS Site-to-Site VPN - connection from our datacenter to our VPCs.
- Amazon Route 53 Resolver - DNS integration between AWS and on-prem (Datacenter).
- AWS Cloud9 - cloud Development environment we will use to edit files and access the Datacenter VPN Virtual Device.
- AWS Systems Manager, Session Manager - secure server shell access without SSH keys to manage.
- AWS CloudFormation - a common language to model all the resources needed for your applications across all regions and accounts in json or yaml file.
- AWS Privatelink - provides private connectivity between VPCs and AWS services.